Monday, January 19, 2009

The Haunting in Connecticut




Is one trailer that has caught my attention. Some of the scenes in the trailer look downright creepy. I do have my share of doubts giving some recent ghost/haunting movies ala the recent amityville horror remake,the exorcism of emily rose and an american haunting which I thought had a good trailer. I can only hope its closer to poltergeist than any of these. One plus is there will no asian girl with long hair jumping out of the screen.
The plot is after a family is forced to move for their son's health, they begin experiencing supernatural behavior in their new home. Sounds pretty straightforward. It stars Elias Koteas and Virginia Madsen. Opens June 19th.

No comments:

Welcome

-we all go a little crazy sometimes

Ha-rawr News

About Me

My photo
see thats the problem..nothing comes to mind at the moment