Friday, April 3, 2009

After -Dark Horrorfest III

The first 2 horrorfests were hit or misses with me.I liked Mulberry Street and Borderland from last yrs and I liked Dark Ride from the first one.Most others seemed dull to me with the worst being Nightmare Man,which I thought was one of the worst movies I have ever seen,
From this yr I have caught The Butterfly Effect 3:Revelations and while it wasn't a terrible movie it was from good.Apparently there are now new set of rules when going back to the past and a whole new storyline with no connections to the previous films.Very blah,not worth buying for sure

2 comments:

J. Astro said...

I'm set to check out ADHF's "AUTOPSY" and "PERKINS' 14" this weekend - those are the only two which interested me at all.

Erik said...

perkins 14 was decent,nothing worth buying though

Welcome

-we all go a little crazy sometimes

Ha-rawr News

About Me

My photo
see thats the problem..nothing comes to mind at the moment