Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nolan is on for another Batman


"On March 10, 2010, Nolan confirmed his involvement with a sequel and gave some information regarding the story. The next Batman film will be Nolan's last and a conclusion to the story. Nolan says, "Without getting into specifics, the key thing that makes the third film a great possibility for us is that we want to finish our story. And in viewing it as the finishing of a story rather than infinitely blowing up the balloon and expanding the story . . . I’m very excited about the end of the film, the conclusion, and what we’ve done with the characters. My brother has come up with some pretty exciting stuff. Unlike the comics, these things don’t go on forever in film and viewing it as a story with an end is useful. Viewing it as an ending, that sets you very much on the right track about the appropriate conclusion and the essence of what tale we’re telling. And it hearkens back to that priority of trying to find the reality in these fantastic stories. That’s what we do.” Nolan has also confirmed that Jonathan Nolan is writing the script and that the villain of the film “won't be Mr. Freeze.”


I am pumped to hear this,I think Nolan will bring everything to a perfect ending as he has masterfully fleshed out many of his characters.I can see Nolan having Gotham appear to be down and out only to overcome and get back to normal with the help of the dark knight of course.This will help Batman maybe hang up the cape for good as they have righted the ship.I am curious about a villain and my hunch is that it will be Riddler,I have no proof,just a gut feeling.I may be wrong.

No comments:

Welcome

-we all go a little crazy sometimes

Ha-rawr News

About Me

My photo
see thats the problem..nothing comes to mind at the moment